Adjustment range : Camber-2.00° - + 2.00° Caster -2.00°- + 2.00°
1995-01 FORD-RWD / 4WD Explorer
2001-05 Explorer Sport Trac
1998-12 MAZDA-RWD / 4WD B-series Pickup
1996-01 MERCURY-RWD / 4WD Mountaineer
1. The applicable suspension is MacPherson shock-absorbing model.When selecting bolts, choose the camber bolt model according to the diameter of the original bolt hole. The camber angle can be adjusted approximately ±1.5~1.7 degrees.
2. After removing the wheel, take out the original bolts on the upper part of the shock-absorbing bracket.
3. Install KTPL003 camber bolt.
There are two options for the installation direction when adjusting to the positive camber direction (the upper part of the tire moves outwards): insert the bolt bump toward the outside of the car, and insert the tongue of the metal positioning piece toward the inside of the car. When adjusting to the negative camber direction (the upper part of the tire moves inward): Insert the tongue of the bolt protrusion toward
the metal positioning piece in the car toward the outside of the car.
4. Bring a nut to press the small teeth on the metal positioning piece into the groove of the shock-absorbing bracket.
5. Install wheels and sensors.
6. Turn the screw until the required degree of camber angle.
7. Please refer to the comparison table of eccentric bolt and kilogram wrench for installation maximum kilograms.